By 2017 we shall be a world-class institution providing strategic direction for promoting shared employment creating economic growth and sustainable development.
We strive to achieve high, shared and sustainable employment creating economic growth and development through results oriented national development plans, policy advice to government, mobilization and coordination of resources.
Plan for better results
Ministerial Functional Values:
The following are the cherished values of the Ministry, which will determine the strategies and operational principles to achieve the vision, mission and slogan:
- Integrity – gain trust and respect from our customers;
- Transparency and accountability – compliance to rules and regulations, reporting on organisational and national performance;
- Service excellence – customer focused, provision of effective and efficient services;
- Impartiality – treat all clients equally;
- Team spirit – work together in achieving common goals, mutual respect for one another;
- Professionalism – result oriented, provision of timely service; and
- Commitment – full participation in the activities of the Ministry.
- To improve coordination of planning, policy formulation and results tracking.
- To improve resource mobilization and allocation efficiency.
- To improve public sector investment efficiency and effectiveness.
- To increase the human resource capacity to perform.
- To improve internal and external communication.
- To enhance implementation of policies.
|THE MINISTER’S OFFICE
THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY’S OFFICE
THE MINISTRY CONTACT DETAILS