By 2017, The Prime Minister’s Office will excel in leading the Public Sector towards achieving client focused service delivery.
We are committed to effective and efficient service delivery to Basotho, through communication of government policies and programmes, coordination of programmes and monitoring implementation in all line Ministries.
- To monitor the implementation of Cabinet decisions in all line Ministries.
- To coordinate the disaster risk reduction activities in the Country.
- To coordinate nutritional programmes in the Country.
- To improve logistical management of food and non-food commodities.
- To coordinate the policy formulation and implementation of HIV and AIDS impact on Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs).
- To capacitate communities and agencies to eradicate poverty.
- To coordinate national response on HIV and AIDS pandemic in Lesotho.
|Names:||The Rt. Hon. Dr. Moeketsi Majoro|
|Position:||Head of Government, Prime Minister|
|Contact Person:||Malehloka Ralitapole (Ms)|
|Address:||P.O. Box 527, Maseru 100.|
|Phone:||+266 2232 7299|
|Fax:||+266 2232 6299|