Court of Lesotho
To enable the Judiciary to function most efficiently in the administration and dispensation of Justice
To increase the disposal of pending High Court cases by 20% from 1476 to 2064 by the end of March 2006
- To improve the efficiency in the delivery of Justice
- To improve access to justice, especially for the poor and disadvantaged.
- To reduce the backlog of cases pending in the High Court by 40 % by 2006.
- To reduce the number of cases/records lost/misfiled/missing at the High Court by 50 % by 2006.
- To improve the quality of service delivery, effectiveness, and efficiency in the dispensation of Justice by 2006.
- Decentralization of the High Court to the regions (South and North) by 2006.
- To increase the level of public confidence in the execution of judgments.